Friday, April 30, 2010

BAO Color Inspiration

In the past, our BAO team has selected the color theme to use in our bi-monthly posts.  We thought it would be fun to include you, our readers, to tell us what three colors you'd like to see used together. We all have favorites, right?  Tell us what you'd like to see by midnite, May 2nd and using the random number generator, we'll select the winner.  We'll all get busy and be sure to stop back to see what we came up with!  We'd like to include your name in our bi-monthly post, so be sure to leave your name and/or shop name.

The colors we used this time was red, white and black.  Here's what we created.


1.  SandFibers  2.  SalamanderHouse  3.  malodora  4.  SmadarsTresure  5.  time2cre8  6.  naftali

7 comments:

BeadsForever April 30, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Gorgeous work as always! One of my favorite group of artists.

In honor of beautiful Spring days, I'd love to see blue, green and yellow.

sibel April 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

red or black..very beautiful

M-ixes Jewelry April 30, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Gorgeous!!!!!!! =D)

Claudia Kelley April 30, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

I would like to see Burgundy, gold, and black selections. These folks are so talented and I think they could do some beautiful work in those colors.

Unknown May 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

I was just thinking of how to partner red, black and white for a Feng Shui project, since those three colors are so powerful. Wonderful inspiration.

I would love to see turquoise, green and yellow together.

Jen Judd May 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

I'm working on color selections for my wedding next year, so would love to see chartreuse, pink, and orange....:)

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

I am really looking forward to seeing what the BOA artists do with my suggested color combination.

Ilese