Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Extra! Extra! Bead All About It!

Welcome to our weekly Bead Art Originals news update. Entries are listed in the order in which they are received in our newsroom. Our copy editors are on strike, so what you see here is what the artist submitted.


Sixteen BAO creations are featured in this Beads Beads Beads! treasury



My Star Pendant is published in the latest December issue of Bead & Button magazine (top right corner on the cover; p.48). A video instructing this project is available also on the B&B site:
I am celebrating my birthday on the 28th, so I decided to celebrate this day with my customers with a special tutorial sale. On Oct. 28, purchase two tutorials/patterns or more and note "Birthday Sale" in the 'notes to seller', and receive 20 (as my age is… ;P) percent refund through PayPal.

My new tutorial – Sparkling Wreath Pendant (two versions) is almost finished and will be listed in my shop, hopefully before the 28th , so you will be able to purchase in on sale as well.
A new medallion bracelet design - stitched in a new technique - will be published in the June-July 2011 issue of Beadwork magazine.



10 new items with 20% off.  Also, I've been working on a new product line - electroformed copper with polymer clay.
Copper and Polymer Earrings, Textured, Patinaed

Triz Designs was featured on The Jewelry Observer




Sand Fibers is working on new versions of her original Blooming Bead design. The beads themselves will be listed in her store within the next week; the tutorial will follow some time in November.


Please join us next Wednesday for another Bead Art Originals Extra! Extra!

3 comments:

Anna October 27, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Congratulations everyone! Beautiful pieces!

Melody Marie Murray October 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Smader's going to be 20 years old, wow! Such gorgeous beadwork from a youngster. ;-)

Seriously, everyone has such beautiful stuff this week!

BeadsForever October 27, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

You are all my heroes! I love your work so much! And Happy Birthday Smadar! You look great for 20!