Sunday, November 20, 2011

BAO Items of the Week (November 19-25)

This week we have three (3) of our Bead Art Originals members participating with Items of the Week. You can find details on each of these items and any specials available on them below. Unless otherwise noted, the specials below are valid until midnight on November 25, 2011.





SmadarsTreasure

presents

Brown and Red Ruffled Flower Beaded Necklace Polyester Chain


Receive free shipping when you purchase this necklace.












malodora

presents

Coffee and Cream Expansion Cuff--any size


Receive free Shipping and a free gift with purchase











time2cre8

presents

Golden Aztec Sun - Beadwoven Necklace with Handmade Artisan Cabochon


Receive a 15% discount (refunded via PayPal) and free shipping when you purchase this necklace and mention "BAO" in the Message to Seller.









14 comments:

cottasofia December 3, 2011 at 2:56 AM  

That's really very nice blog it was really interesting reading this blog post Thanks for sharing with us.
______
Murano Glass

Michael Jackson Jackets December 29, 2011 at 5:19 AM  

I like your working on this web, thanks for update posting i get too many useful links and information from this website.

X Men leather jacket December 29, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

SEO Marketing Agency March 14, 2012 at 2:56 AM  

Hello, This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.

Travel and Tourism Logo March 30, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

You have done a Great job, keep doing more work like this ! Thanks.

Facebook Timeline App Development July 19, 2012 at 6:12 AM  

This blog is really awesome and so much a lot of informative post. Truly I like it because I fully impressed to it...

BlackBerry Application Maker July 25, 2012 at 2:11 AM  

The full glance of your site is fantastic, as smartly the content material.

Paper Writing Services February 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM  

Your articles are excellent but I seriously wish you'd utilize a nicer template to make the site look more professional.

Good Core Soft February 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM  

Your article is great and informative. It helped me a lot in my research. I like your way of writing. I have bookmarked your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Local Advertising February 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM  

Thanks for sharing such useful information here.

Buy Gold Coins February 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM  

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long

Umrah Packages August 5, 2013 at 7:48 AM  

This was a great and fun article for me to read. I have really enjoyed all of this very cool and fun information. This was really very interesting. Umrah Packages

Umrah Packages August 5, 2013 at 8:03 AM  

This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. Umrah Packages

Wholesale Towels August 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM  

I'm so glad I found this post because I've been looking for some information. Wholesale Towels