Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BAO Color Inspiration

The color theme selected for this challenge was copper, deep red and gold.  Living in Houston, Katie wanted colors reminiscent of fall foliage.  It's something they don't see much in Houston.  Here's what some of our members created.    



1.  Malodora  2.  time2cre8  3.  SandFibers  4.  SmadarsTreasure  5.  thejadedog 

Our next challenge will be on September 30th. What colors would you like to see? Suggest 2 or 3 colors by midnight October 3rd and they may be used in our next color inspiration! 

3 comments:

Teddyheart September 15, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

Woowwww so nice !!! I do love these warm colors !!!
congratulations to each beader !!!!

Katie September 15, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Awesome! I had NO idea that my color suggestion was chosen...Even when I saw Carol Dean's GORGEOUS beaded bead on Facebook last night :o)

Beautiful work everyone! Those colors do make me think of fall - all the leaves changing color that we don't get here - ours go from green to brown :o)

Cindy September 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Wow, what gorgeous work! I especially like Carol's beaded bead, and Smandar's flower is so cute!